It’s baby’s first giveaway!!
I have all these stamps lying around at home and not doing much, so I decided to do a giftaway! There are 10-ish stamps, and there will be 10 winners in total (the Happy Shapes stamps come in a set).
- You can like/reblog as much as you like, each counts as a single entry.
- Followers that like or reblog are given another entry for being followers!
- Blogs made solely to reblog/like giveaways will be disqualified.
- Winners will be chosen by random number generator.
- Please have your ask box open so that I can contact you if you win!
- Winners will be contacted one at a time and given a choice in the stamp they want.
- Once they make their choice, the stamp will be reserved for them and I will contact the next winner. They will choose their stamp from the remaining stamps.
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 5 days then a new winner will be chosen.
- Winners will need to be willing to give me their names and addresses so that I can post their stamp to them.
- I will post internationally.If you want, I will mount the stamps, but I might pick the mounts from a rejected pile that I don’t use for the stamps I sell. Some of them may have an edge or something chipped off, or odd coloration, but they function perfectly well as mounts.
Feel free to like/reblog until I update this post saying that that I have 10 winners and the giveaway is closed! The first winner will be chosen on, eh, say June 20th.
I reserve the right to change anything! Oh, and if you’re interested in commissioning a stamp here’s more information on that.
One more week before the first winner is announced! o7
Howdy, friends. As you have likely already heard, four episodes from Book 3 were leaked this past weekend. It is bad enough that it happened at all, but it would have been a little less of a disaster had it at least been the first four episodes of the season. Instead, the third through the sixth episodes popped out online, causing confusion and, at least on our end of things, frustration. As you all know, these episodes take a ton of concerted effort from scores of individuals. We craft these continuous storylines and the animation as best we can, and hope that they are presented in a way that allows everyone to enjoy them to the fullest. But when leaks happen, the work we meticulously prepared for the audience is fumbled unceremoniously.
Nickelodeon is obviously a massive corporation with outlets all over the world. These outlets get the episodes in advance so they can translate and dub them for their markets. We typically deliver the episodes to the network quite close to their U.S. premieres, but in the case of Book 3, we have actually already finished the entire season as of last week. The network has some plans in the works for it and needs to wait on its release, so we have been keeping quiet while keeping our noses to the Book 4 grindstone. Unfortunately, the longer the episodes sit on all these shelves all over the world, the probability of leaks increases.
So, yeah… It is unfortunate it played out this way. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer before Book 3 is released properly and with respect to all the people who worked hard to make it and to the audience who wants to watch it.
Debate issue 3
Yea buddy, it’s issue 3. This week debate brings you feature artist Che Crawford, a pokemon wordfind, the theology behind dick-drawings, interweb and selfie tips, recipes, reviews, and everything else. Enjoy! PS. We love getting your feedback, both good and bad, so keep hitting us up to win some goodies!